The Roebuck Blue Plaque
The Roebuck Public House C. 1814
The first Roebuck Public House was built in 1660 on the Old Market Place and moved in 1783 to the ‘New Wall (now No 5 South Parade). During that time it was a key stop for horse-drawn coach and mail services throughout the north of England. The Earl of Uxbridge stopped here in 1817 to replace his cork leg after the Battle of Waterloo.
[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://email@example.com,-2.1592006,3a,75y,26.13h,92.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swNGI06OSLyYiv9ZHMRigJw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]
Yorkshire Street, Rochdale, OL16 1BH
Alison Jones went there for a meal couple times in the past
Please Comment Below?