Remembrance Gardens Blue Plaque
Rochdale Remembrance Gardens
These gardens were constructed by the County Borough of Rochdale in compliance with a decision of the towns meeting called by the then Mayor (Councillor Norman Richards Woolfenden J.P.) on 14th April 1947. A fitting Memorial to the Gallant fallen of the 1939-1945 War.
[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://email@example.com,-2.1594856,3a,75y,330.7h,92.45t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1siT68o2-P91MeOGyzewfTBQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DiT68o2-P91MeOGyzewfTBQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D309.02261%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]