Middleton Gardens Blue Plaque
Middleton Gardens and Suffield Square 1934
Formerly the location of the Corn Mill Lodge, and part of the Gardens of Middle-ton Hall. Established as Central Gardens in 1934 by Middleton Borough Council. Suffield Square was named after the Suffield Family of Gunton, Norfolk, absentee Lord of the Manor of Middleton 1765-1848.
[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://email@example.com,-2.1999198,3a,75y,153.35h,80.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5NovGQq1hJwab81nNbgiRQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]
(As close as Google gets)
Suffield House, Suffield Street, Middleton Gardens, Middleton