The Falcon Inn Blue Plaque
The Falcon Inn P.H, 18-20 Church Street, Littleborough
Early 19th Century
From 1657 the inn and the farm covered land down to the river. The building became a Coaching Inn in the early nineteenth century. At this time the main activities took place in the square at the rear where the ancient cow and sheep fair was held.
[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://email@example.com,-2.0950102,3a,75y,299.48h,93.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKsXV2a02Wz6HWbjCFcAkEA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]
18-20 Church Street, Littleborough