Saint Micheals Church Middleton

Saint Micheals Church Middleton

Saint Micheals Church Middleton, photo taken prior to refurbishment and sand blasting in 1976

There has been a church at Townley Street since 1839 although this buildings foundation stone was laid in 1901.

Saint Micheals Church Middleton
Photo from Harold Howarth taken the 5th of August 1976

[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.5477577,-2.19011,3a,75y,235.57h,94.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqSiWmpXVumwb38vqCDhxJg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]

 

Leave a Reply