Rochdale Market Blue Plaque

Rochdale Market Blue Plaque

Rochdale Market

Rochdale Market Blue Plaque

Rochdale was one of the first towns in Lancashire to obtain Market Charter (1251).
The market was held in this vicinity until the mid 18th. Thrice – yearly cattle markets continued here until 1887

[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.6148374,-2.1566314,3a,75y,295.33h,91.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sB_xe7mo5rphc_Mh8_L4Ueg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]

Church Lane, Rochdale

One comment

Leave a Reply