Fashion Corner Blue Plaque
Fashion Corner 1922
In 1922, this building was opened as the drapery emporium of the Rochdale Pioneers – the Fashion Corner of Rochdale. Sold to Rochdale Council in 1983, it became the ‘Project House’ then ‘ Poll Tax House’. It was renamed ‘Fashion Corner’ by the Council in 1995 – to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Co-op.
57 to 59 Drake Street, Rochdale