County Court Blue Plaque

County Court Blue Plaque

County Court 1875

County Court Blue Plaque Rochdale
Photo from Greg Couzens

Originally designed as a Post Office to house the increasing demands of a growing Rochdale, this building was the County Court of Rochdale from the 1930’s to 1998.

[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” icon=”” icon_align=”center” color=”#59d600″ link=”https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.6160586,-2.1579419,3a,75y,37.76h,97.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl1nlK0GmDGT-KOMnmLmQbA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656″ target_blank=”true”]Google View[/dt_button]

One comment

Leave a Reply